LOST-Chall

LOST-Chall's next steps

News will be posted here.

LOST-Chall's next steps

Postby Bregi » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi there.

I just wanted to let anyone know what we have planed for now, and for the future:

*Currently, I'm very busy learning for my exams next week, after they are over I will have (hopefully) more time to work on LOST-Chall.
*according to my last point; I will finish this season's challenges. sabretooth will create his challenges he has planned and put them online next to mine.
*Before I create the season finally challenge, we will get through the submissions and put them online (if we like them of course :twisted: )
*After I have put the season finally online, there will be a challenge break. At least for some months.
*During this time we will work on the page codes ->optimizing, adding special features etc., sabretooth will go through the challenges with spelling, grammar corrections etc.
*This time we will not put a season 6 extra challenge online before the first regular season 6 is online

If there are any questions to that, ask them here or ask via PM/e-mail

Bregi & sabretooth
”It only ends once, everything else is just progress.”
Bregi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mego » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:57 am

Anything the community can do?
mego
VIP and Challenge Creator
VIP and Challenge Creator

Postby Bregi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 am

mego wrote:Anything the community can do?

You are doing well as you do :)
letting us know if there's something wrong with a challenge helps alot (but that is what you and some other users do good ;) )
Of course you also can tell us your wishes of features and we'll see what we can do
”It only ends once, everything else is just progress.”
Bregi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sabretooth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 pm

I will upload another challenge sometime in the week but it will definitely be after Tuesday as this is the day of my exam and until then I am studying. It will most likely be Thursday or Friday however don't quote me on that one :)

sabre
[img:3ssbgvot]http://lost-chall.org/pics/sabrelogo.jpg[/img:3ssbgvot]

My challenge site: http://revolutionelite.co.uk
Join the revolution!
sabretooth
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Return to News